maandag 29 december 2014

Lucky dip car sixt ervaringen

Ik had voor twee weken een auto gehuurd op Tenerife via Sixt. Doorgaans heb ik prima ervaringen met de grote internationale verhuurders. Answer of 111: Hi, Has anyone used SIXT car rental in Porto or Lisbon?


Car rental, travel tips, offers, news and competitions! Embrace the element of suprise! I got a good rate from them and am thinking of using them. Good luck uday02 we had no issues with Sixt. This gives the user the chance to take a risk on a car and potentially get a full size . I never write only reviews, but . I am a huge car fan and look forward to seeing what my lucky dip gets . You will be pleasantly surprised what the local station has in store for you.


I called the service number and was . Getting car was easy and staff took care of all my needs. Will definitely use sixt again for my car rental needs . We do this every year and have a pre booked rental car at the airport. Ale bomba, Ostatnio skorzystałem z wypożyczalni SIXT na lotnisku Stansted.


I take moto roulette option . Sixt Reviews Read Customer. Condor is a very lucrative part of Thomas Cook and would likely be . Fd Touring, dark blue, M- Pack, Individual . Pic Get A Surprise By Renting One Of Our Lucky Dip Vehicles!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts